Risotto with summer truffle, zucchini flowers and Roman broccoli caviar
A vegetarian dish by Chef Arianna Contenti who uses T & C products to embellish his dishes!
Ingredients for 4 people
- Carnaroli rice Reserve gr 340
- Light vegetable broth 1.2 lt
- Pumpkin flowers 28
- T & C Summer Truffle 1 pack of 25 gr
- Extra-aged Parmesan cheese 30 gr
- Centrifuge butter 40 gr
- Romanesco broccoli 1 large or 2 small
- Cut the petals of the pumpkin flowers into strips and keep aside.
- Wash and clean the Roman broccoli. Divide it into peaks and with a sharp knife grate the small growths naturally present on the vegetable. Keep 24 small tops aside. Use the waste for other preparations.
- Bleach the small buds for 30 seconds in acidulated water with a few drops of lemon. Cool immediately in water and ice. Dry, salt lightly and keep aside.
- Toast dry rice, ie without adding fat. It will be ready when it is hot, touching it with your fingers.
- Add the hot broth a little at a time. At the end of the cooking add the pumpkin flowers and the T & C Summer Truffle Cream in a tube of 25 gr. Stir in with cold butter and Parmesan. Add a little stock if necessary.
- Serve the wave on a previously heated flat plate dusted with the Roman broccoli caviar and decorated with florets.