Ingredients for 4 person:
- 250 gr. or 8,82 oz. egg tagliatelle
- 45 gr. or 1½ oz. butter and white truffle
- 20 gr or 0,7 oz. carpaccio (sliced bianchetto truffle in oil)
- chicken or beef stock as necessary
- salt as necessary
- grated Reggiano Parmisan cheese to your liking
Cook the tagliatelle ‘al dente’ in plenty of salted boiling water. Drain and quickly return to the pan; toss on high heat, adding the butter and white truffle and the carpaccio ( sliced bianchetto truffle in oil ) diluted in a little stock. Sprinkle a dusting of Reggiano Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.